Saturday, April 27, 2013

Home Fireproof Safe

I'm not one to take chances. I'm the kind of person who sets three alarm clocks just in case one doesn't work! The same security goes into saving my valuable information. That's why I invested in a fireproof safe for my home.
I found more variations of safes than I ever imagined. I had to consider how long I wanted the safe to be resistant to fire (half an hour, an hour, and two hours seem to be the norm). I also had to think about how waterproof it should be. After all, longer burning fires require more water to put it out. Then I had to think about what was going into the safe. Some safes can keep papers secure, but allow media (computer information, cd's, etc.) to burn easily.
I've compiled a list of the best of the best. Click here to see it.

  1. Know Your Fireproof Safe's Rating
  2. Fireproof Combination Safes
  3. LockState LS-30J Dial Fireproof Safe
  4. How Long a Fire Lasts
  5. Long Duration Fireproof Safes
  6. Are You Ready?
  7. Other Considerations
  8. Digital Fireproof Safes for the Home
  9. Home Safes Fireproof and Waterproof
  10. LockState LS-30D FireProof Safe
  11. Quality and Price
  12. Table of Contents
  13. Do You Think Fireproof Safes Worth the I...

No comments:

Post a Comment